Health Tip of The Week
April 2, 2011
Posted by on
NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR TEETH WHITENING
Teeth whitening refer to the process of whitening the colour of teeth. Teeth lose its colour with age, intake of coffee, tea, smoking, sodas, and antibiotics. The mineral fluoride is also responsible for yellowing of teeth. It is also known as tooth bleaching. Many techniques have been used for teeth bleaching.
Home Remedies for Teeth Whitening
- Mix baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to form toothpaste. Brush the teeth regularly with this paste. It will remove all stains in a month.
- Rubbing the bark of walnut tree on the teeth helps in removing all stains from the teeth. This is one of the best teeth whitening cure.
- Strawberries are considered natural remedy for teeth whitening. Rubbing the teeth with strawberries daily will remove all the stains.
- Teeth whitening treatment – Rubbing the inside of the orange peel will help in teeth whitening.
- Brushing the teeth every night with apple cider vinegar is also an effective home remedy for teeth whitening.
Diet for teeth whitening – To prevent discoloration of teeth brush them after every meals.
Prepare a paste by adding equal amounts of lemon juice and salt and apply to yellowing spots on teeth. This is one of the effective home remedies for teeth whitening.
Excess intake of coffee, tea, red wine, carbonated drinks and smoking should be avoided.
Natural remedy for teeth whitening – Gargling the teeth with a cup of water and half a teaspoonful of rock salt at night is beneficial in preventing all tooth problems.
Drop some lemon drops on your toothbrush and brush your teeth well. This is also effective home remedy for teeth whitening.
Too hot and too cold drinks should be avoided