17 Reasons To Drink More Water
March 22, 2011
Posted by on
Water is very essential for our body. 70% of our body is made up of water. It helps in hydration of the body. It is necessary to drink half our body weight in ounces of water a day. If you do not drink enough of water you get headache, poor concentration, fatigue, constipation and dry skin.
We should drink water on a regular bases.
- Water helps in nearly all the body functions.
- Water is the vital fuel of the body. It is a health drink obtained from nature. It is calorie –free, inexpensive and it is easily available.
- Water helps in digestion and it helps in absorption of nutrients.
- It helps in excretion of waste and toxins from the kidneys and bowels.
- It helps to boost your brain
- It keeps your skin glowing, skin look young.
- It helps to prevent wrinkles.
- It acts as a natural lubricant for joints and tissues and keeps the body supple.
- It helps to prevent constipation.
- It is essential for proper circulation in the body.
- The oxygen level in the blood is more if the body is well hydrated.
- It helps to remove the toxins from the body.
- Water is important in regulating the body’s cooling system.
- Water helps in digestion, nutrient absorption and chemical reactions.
- Intake of water after exercise it helps to reduce the cardiovascular stress and improves performance.
- Water helps to burn more fat.
- It regulates the body temperature